Monday, July 14, 2014

Vigilant Geek Darkness Review

Thank you Andrew for taking the time and writing this very detail review of
Hellbound III: Darkness at the Vigilant Geek blog.

  • ...each individual short story was creative, original and distinctive to the individual styles of each artist and writer. In a compilation of numerous works of art or literature, (or in this case, both), it is important to feel like each story or composition has a fresh new tone and voice to it; and that is exactly what the creators of the Hellbound series have accomplished. If I were forced to choose a favorite story from the compilation, I don’t think I would be able to. Therefore, I’d like to give a brief analysis on a few stories that I have hand picked.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this man's Blog! Follow every post!