Published by Strange Fruit Comics
Designed and Edited by Joel Gill
16 pages | Black and Red | 8.5 x 11 inches
If you like spooky New England-themed stories, fantastic comics 13 one page stories by Boston Comics Roundtable creators rendered in Red and Black. Also featuring a double page illustration by Aaron Drew.8.5x 11 inch digitally printed color edition. Press Release.
Hellbound: Collector Edition
Produced by Strange Fruit Comics
Designed, Printed and Edited by Joel Gill
16 pages | Handbound | 12x18 inches
Oversized, limited edition two color, screen printed books with glow in the dark covers.
Preview Collector's Edition
This one has a lot of blood splattering going on. From serial killers to evil clowns, this book has a collection of one-page stories to add suspense or make your skin crawl. These stories take you back to the ‘50s when monsters and UFOs dotted the big picture screen. My favorite is “The Pukwudgie,” a little dude who asks for a buck and you best give it to him. Plenty of ghost stories fill the pages also. This one is best read when it gets dark to make you think of the possibilities.
We will be re-editing this book soon.
If you are interested on an advanced copy to review
please let us know.
- Joel Gill, Editor, Cover Art, Design, Publisher (Strange Fruit Comics) http://www.joelchristiangill.com
- Roho, Creator, Editor, Publisher (River Bird Comics) http://riverbirdcomics.com/
- Jacob Saariaho, T-Shirt Editor http://bcr.tumblr.com/Jacob-Saariaho
- Dan Mazur http://www.ninthartpress.com/
- Eric Boeker http://www.webcomicsnation.com/eboeker/
- E.J. Barnes http://www.ejbarnes.com/
- Nate Boucher
- Jesse Lonergan http://jesselonergan.blogspot.com/
- Nathan Kitler http://nathankitler.blogspot.com/
- Lindsay Moore
- Matt Stumpf
- Charles Schneeflock Snow http://sordidcityblues.com/
- Mark Slater
- Line Olsson
- Jim Roldan
- Joel Gill http://www.joelchristiangill.com
- C Che Salazar http://production3c.com/
- Andrew Abbot
- Nik Gulascik (James the Vampire) http://jamesthevampire.blogspot.com/
- Spot Illustrations: